Instagram offers a range of features (e.g. virtual shops) that allows businesses and creators to reach customers. However, these features can be challenging to access and set-up, resulting in many professionals missing out. In response, Instagram has recently simplified the process by creating the dashboard that provides one place for accounts to access and implement these features. Users can view their dashboard by heading to their profile page and pressing the “View professional dashboard” button under their handle. Once selected, users will be taken to a page broken into three sections: ‘Track Your Performance’, ‘Grow Your Businesses’ and ‘Stay Informed’.
The ‘Track Your Performance’ section provides account insights including a 30-day overview outlining your account reach, with a graph breaking down the trend into days. Under the graph, you’ll have the option to view additional insights when you press the ‘See All Insights’ option. You can choose between viewing analytics from the last 30 or 7 days.
- An overview consisting of account reach, activity (e.g. profile visits, website taps and email button taps) and top posts, stories and IGTV videos.
- Audience analytics, including a follower breakdown (e.g. growth, age-range and active times).
- Content insights that link to your post, stories and IGTV insights.
The ‘Grow Your Business’ tab focuses on providing easy access to the features that businesses can utilise to grow their business. The section links to five features including:
- Promotions, which allows accounts to boost a post to drive users to your profile, website or storefront.
- Branded Content Approvals, which allows users to manage the approval process including tag requests and approved business partners.
- Making Food Orders, which allows businesses to connect with a food delivery partner. Customers can then order food via a button on your profile or Instagram stories.
- Set up Instagram Shopping, which allows businesses to create a virtual storefront for users to buy products. Learn more in our blog post, “Instagram Shopping”.
- Set up saved replies, which allows you to create a response to a common question. The feature works by assigning a keyword to your response. Your response will be entered when you type the keyword at the start of a sentence.
The ‘Stay Informed’ section is an educational section with access to a range of articles created by Instagram. The section provides tips and information on best practises from the Instagram team.
For more news, helpful tips and tricks, subscribe to our e-newsletter or follow Bloom Digital on social media!
What is Semantic SEO & Why You Need it Now
In today’s digital age, having a solid online presence is vital for any business to [...]
9 LinkedIn Features to Improve Your Personal Profile
LinkedIn is an excellent tool for building your personal brand and expanding your professional network. [...]