Are you after exciting employment or internship opportunities?
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We currently have the following job opportunities available. Apply via email – unfortunately only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Are you a data nerd with tons of Google and Facebook Ads experience? Do you love learning, and playing with the latest digital marketing technologies? We have an awesome opportunity for a data-driven SEM specialist to join our blooming team of creatives! We work with clients across many different industries, to help them grow their businesses through best-practice digital solutions.
The SEM Specialist role includes:
This dynamic, in-house position will involve the management and implementation of multiple SEM campaigns for our clients. You’ll work alongside our Digital Campaign Manager and Director to develop campaigns both for our clients and for Bloom Digital. The role will require a highly technically problem-solver, obsessed with getting results and working with ever-changing algorithms.
As well as SEM, this position will also entail the creation and implementation of well-rounded digital marketing campaigns. Using various online analytics tools such as SEMrush and Google Analytics, you will need to have a thorough understanding of various forms of data across SEO, SEM, social media, and WordPress. This is an exciting role with many moving parts and will be well suited to a tech star, who can also effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop and implement results-oriented SEM campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping, YouTube ads, etc.
- Analyse data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum return of investment in paid search campaigns
- Liaise with clients and assist them with questions, concerns and queries regarding their digital marketing campaigns
- Provide ad-hoc support to the DCM and Director as required
- Lead SEM training sessions with clients to empower them and further help them grow their businesses
What we’re looking for:
- A passionate data nerd who is dedicated to helping our clients with expert SEM campaigns
- Minimum 3 years SEM and SEO experience in an agency setting
- Must have proven, demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Tiktok and Snapchat ads experience preferred, but not essential
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all these channels work together
- Ability to work cooperatively within a vibrant team environment
- Campaign and project management experience
- Excellent client relationship skills and ability to communicate with clients across all industries
What we’re offering:
- A warm and welcoming workplace full of creatives who love what they do
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for career advancement and training opportunities
- A supportive environment where passion is rewarded!
- An awesome variety of clients and industries to work with
- Spacious, centrally located office in Subiaco
- In-house coffee machine to keep you on top of your game all day long
- Regular visits from our ‘bark’eting department
We’re a rapidly growing business and are looking for individuals who can grow with us. If you think this sounds like you, and you’re excited to continue your personal and professional development, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in our internship call out! We are currently looking for interns and will be shortlisting our applicants. We will be in touch via email as soon as we can.
The Marketing Internship at Bloom Digital is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer to gain exposure to an incredible industry, receive on-the-job training and work on real-life client projects and not-for-profit organizations. Working alongside the marketing team, you will assist in delivering social media campaigns, monthly newsletter EDMs, creating visually stunning presentations, creating website content, SEO, and assisting with the communications calendar.
The Marketing Internship Includes:
● Assisting the marketing team in the development and execution of communication and marketing strategies.
● Creating content social media collateral and accounts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business and LinkedIn.
● Creating written and graphic content as required.
● Proofreading of all written and visual assets.
● Updating CMS – WordPress.
Apply for this internship opportunity by attaching your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.