Are you after exciting employment or internship opportunities?
Do you have a creative flair that you bring to branding and website design? Are you a problem-solving tech nerd who eats HTML code for breakfast? At Bloom Digital, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our blooming team of creatives! We work with clients across a diverse range of industries to help them grow their businesses through best-practice branding and digital solutions.
The Senior Digital Designer role includes:
This in-house position involves branding, website design, organic and paid social media design, Google Display Network banner design, including HTML5, email marketing and more.
What we’re looking for:
- An impressive portfolio of branding, website and digital projects you have delivered
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a professional graphic design role
- Minimum 3 years experience in professional WordPress web design role
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Proven experience ideating and producing still and video materials
- An exceptional understanding of design, web and digital marketing
- Experience producing communications material for all channels – web, digital, print, retail, material etc
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks and duties within a team environment or autonomously, with disciplined time and project management skills, and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerPoint and intermediate experience in Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
What we’re offering:
- A warm and welcoming workplace full of creatives who love what they do
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for career advancement and training opportunities
- Technical SEO training and development
- A supportive environment where passion is rewarded!
- An awesome variety of clients and industries to work with
- Spacious, centrally located office in Subiaco
We’re a rapidly growing business and are looking for individuals who can grow with us. If you think this sounds like you, and you’re excited to continue your personal and professional development, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closes on Tuesday, 28th February 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in our internship call out! We are currently looking for interns and will be shortlisting our applicants. We will be in touch via email as soon as we can.
The Marketing Internship at Bloom Digital is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer to gain exposure to an incredible industry, receive on-the-job training and work on real-life client projects and not-for-profit organizations. Working alongside the marketing team, you will assist in delivering social media campaigns, monthly newsletter EDMs, creating visually stunning presentations, creating website content, SEO, and assisting with the communications calendar.
The Marketing Internship Includes:
● Assisting the marketing team in the development and execution of communication and marketing strategies.
● Creating content social media collateral and accounts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business and LinkedIn.
● Creating written and graphic content as required.
● Proofreading of all written and visual assets.
● Updating CMS – WordPress.
Apply for this internship opportunity by attaching your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Marketing Tools and Tips
What is Semantic SEO & Why You Need it Now
In today’s digital age, having a solid online presence is vital for any business to [...]
9 LinkedIn Features to Improve Your Personal Profile
LinkedIn is an excellent tool for building your personal brand and expanding your professional network. [...]
LinkedIn Company Page Updates 2023
What is a LinkedIn Company Page? A LinkedIn company page is a business profile dedicated [...]