Are you after exciting employment or internship opportunities?
Bloom Digital is an Australian Web Awards SEO category finalist agency based in Subiaco. Our business has appreciated exceptional growth over the past few years, due to our dedication to providing awesome results to Perth businesses’ via bespoke branding, digital marketing and website development. At the core of our values is the care, attention and respect we deliver to each and every one of our clients.
What we’re offering:
- A warm and welcoming workplace full of creatives who love what they do
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for career advancement and training opportunities
- Technical SEO training and development
- A supportive environment where passion is rewarded!
- An awesome variety of clients and industries to work with
- Spacious, centrally located office in Subiaco
Your daily tasks could include:
- Work with a number of client accounts, including Digital Marketing retainer clients and Web Development projects
- Working cohesively and positively with the design, web development, SEO and account management departments to meet clients’ expectation.
- Assist the SEO Campaign Manager to develop and execute effective SEO strategies to drive organic traffic and improve search engine rankings for our clients
- Conduct thorough keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for website optimisation
- Optimise website content, including meta tags, headers, and URLs, to improve visibility and search engine indexing
- Perform on-page and off-page optimisation techniques, including high-relevance link building, to enhance website authority and domain credibility
- Monitor and analyse website performance using tools such as GA4 and Google Search Console, and provide actionable insights to improve digital marketing campaigns
- Assist Campaign Managers to manage Google Ads campaigns, including keyword research, ad copywriting, bid management, and performance tracking
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities for campaign optimisation
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, search engine algorithm changes, and best practices in SEO and Google Ads
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and optimise engaging, keyword-rich content for website pages and blogs
- Content creation for websites, blogs and advertising
- Coordinate the creation and dispatch of eDM
- Research and monitor online activities and report any innovations of interest, concerns and ideas
- Develop content for social media channels, social media posting, advertising and management
- Creating monthly reports, templates and processes, and various admin tasks as required
Who You Are:
- Diploma or Degree qualified in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing and/or 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing and website content management
- Some knowledge of SEO and best practice UX/UI
- Ability to generate and interpret data for reporting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive attitude
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at a time, in a fast-paced environment
++ Bonus Points if you have experience with:
- SEO tools, such as GA4, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Google Ads campaigns, including keyword research and bid management
- Writing creative project briefs for the design team
- Understanding of digital asset requirements for digital marketing channels
We’re a rapidly growing business and are looking for individuals who can grow with us.
If you think this sounds like you, and you’re excited to continue your personal and professional development, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Application closes on 20th July 2023.
Please note: This is an internal role at our Subiaco office, and remote applicants plus recruiters will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest in our internship call out! We are currently looking for interns and will be shortlisting our applicants. We will be in touch via email as soon as we can.
The Marketing Internship at Bloom Digital is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer to gain exposure to an incredible industry, receive on-the-job training and work on real-life client projects and not-for-profit organizations. Working alongside the marketing team, you will assist in delivering social media campaigns, monthly newsletter EDMs, creating visually stunning presentations, creating website content, SEO, and assisting with the communications calendar.
The Marketing Internship Includes:
● Assisting the marketing team in the development and execution of communication and marketing strategies.
● Creating content social media collateral and accounts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business and LinkedIn.
● Creating written and graphic content as required.
● Proofreading of all written and visual assets.
● Updating CMS – WordPress.
Apply for this internship opportunity by attaching your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.